New From Media Monitors
LOCAL DISPLAY INTERNET MONITORING:
We are excited to announce the long anticipated arrival of our Local Internet ad tracking service. The new service captures LOCAL online display advertising and is a natural complement to our existing services for Radio, TV, Cable and Newspapers.
Here’s a glimpse of what the new service provides...
- Local Internet instances are available within 24 hours of when the ad ran.
- Internet data is seamlessly integrated into our existing service. Media Monitors offers a single deliverable for your local multi-media competitive intelligence!
- Internet data will mirror existing Media Monitors account detail: Account name, Parent, and Category, as well as instance count, ad size, and ad type (.jpg, .swf, etc.)
- Local and National Account differentiation.
- Identify if the Internet ad was served through an Ad Network or Publisher direct.
- View and/or download the actual creative that ran.
The Local Internet service is initially available in the Top 10 DMA’s, with new markets being added each month. Imagine having access to local advertiser intelligence across 150-400 local websites in your market every day! Can you say SALES LEADS?
As a token of our appreciation for your loyalty and support, Media Monitors is offering you an opportunity to test drive the new service free for 15 days. This offer is valid until May 30th. Please contact your Media Monitors sales executive before May 30th to receive your free trial and pricing info. (See list of Media Monitors sales executives below).
DOWNLOAD AUDIO & VIDEO:
New functionality now allows you to download and save Radio, TV and Cable spots to your local computer! Look for the download "arrow" icon in the new download column in the Media Log, Ad Analysis, Share Report and New Accounts pages.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact your Media Monitors sales representative (below) or our support/training staff should you have any questions.
Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm!
About Media Monitors
Media Monitors is the nation's leading broadcast monitoring and verification service for broadcasters, print media, media investment companies and advertising agencies. Media Monitors is a subsidiary of RCS, the world's largest provider of broadcast and webcast software. Media Monitors and its logo are registered trademarks of Media Monitors. The Media Monitors broadcast content recognition process of audio fingerprinting used by Media Monitors is protected by U.S. Patent 5,437,050. For more information, visit www.mediamonitors.com
Editors: interview opportunities and graphics are available. Contact Dwight Douglas at Media Monitors, 914-259-4733, or e-mail the Media Monitors Newsroom for more information.