Maintains and installs equipment located at Media Monitors field sites and related backend systems.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of antennas for use with computer based radio (AM/FM) tuner cards, including installation of antenna mast and base units.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of video capture hardware for use with from Cable company provided Coax based set top boxes.
- Good knowledge of audio and video software and applications.
- Computer hardware – workstation and server.
- Strong Windows troubleshooting skills, including Windows Server and Workstation operating systems.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of IT/Networking theory, topology, and best practices.
- Remote Administration tools such as RDC, VNC and TeamViewer.
- This is a remote based position that does require some travel.
Education and/or Experience:
- Industry certifications (A+, MCSA, MCSE) preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of AV best practices and procedures
- Education Level preferred: 2 Year College Degree or technical school preferred
- Years Total Experience: 5+ preferred
- Cisco CCT, CCENT, CCNA, certifications preferred
White Plains, NY: 445 Hamilton Avenue, 7th Floor, 10601
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.